Carlos Eugênio Paz recalls his participation in the armed struggle against the military dictatorship between the 1960s and 1980s. Using the codename "Clemente", he participated in the National Liberating Alliance and several urban actions. Through his testimony, the testimonies of his fellow combatants, and additional archive images, the director Isa Albuquerque builds a portrait of a troubled era in Brazilian history, and of a generation that fought for democracy in the country.
Carlos Eugênio Sarmento Coelho Da Paz (Clemente), Alberto Muniz, Ilma Noronha, Aloysio Nunes, Franklin Martins, Valéria Paz, Valderez Paz, Maurice Politi, Ivan Seixas, Guiomar Lopes, Carlos Russo, Roberto Spinoza, Takao Amano, Yolande Josèphe, Leonel Itaussu, Maria Claudia Badan
- Direction and Screenplay: Isa Albuquerque
- Cinematography by: Katia Coelho and Naji Sidki
- Original Soundtrack: DavidTygel and FláviaVentura
- Camera and Photography: Naji Sidki, Felipe Nunes andIsa Albuquerque
- Editing: Jordana Berg
- Production: Iris Cinematográfica
- Official selection of the 11th Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival, or LABRFF 2018.