Based on an intense research —and seen through different realities, from the ones who study it, from those who try to contain it and those who live in it—, the film opens a debate about the largest and most impactful open air site where crack is consumed in the world: São Paulo’s "Cracolândia". The documentary analyzes the causes of this evil practice and its progressions, in addition to the combat tactics already carried out in São Paulo, drawing a parallel with the designed strategies in other countries.
- Directed by: Edu Felistoque
- Written by: Heni Ozi Cukier
- Director of Photography: Elisa Souza, Willian Prado
- Editing: Raffy Dias, Edu Felistoque, Sarah Trevisan, Marina Franzolim
- Music: Guilherme Picolo
- Producer: Denise Castelhano
- Production Company: Felistoque Filmes