The barber salons of the favelas and the suburbs are the places where the new aesthetics of the periphery are born and expanding. Meeting point of the young, the "barbers" became spaces of communion for the youth. "Deixa na régua" enters this universe and, between cuts, razors and scissors, shows what is happening inside the mind of the barbers and their clients.
– Directed by: Emílio Domingos
– Screenplay: Emílio Domingos and Julia Mariano
– Cinematographer: Léo Bittencourt
– Production: Osmose Movies
– Editing: Jordana Berg, edt.
– Soundtrack: Lucas Santtana
– Sound: Julio Lobato
– 20th Documentary and Ethnographic Film Festival - Forum Doc BH 2016
– 40th São Paulo International Film Festival
– Rio International Film Festival 2016 - Special Award (Mostra Novos Rumos)