Clara, a lonely nurse from the outskirts of São Paulo, is hired by mysterious and wealthy Ana as the nanny for her unborn child. The two women develop a strong bond, but a fateful night changes their plans.
Isabél Zuaa, Marjorie Estiano, Miguel Lobo, Cida Moreira, Felipe Kenji, Andrea Marquee
– Script: Juliana Rojas and Marco Dutra
– Editing: Caetano Gotardo
– Direction of Photography: Rui Poças
– Original Soundtrack: Guilheme Garbato, Gustavo Garbato
– Sound: Gabriela Cunha et Bernado Uzeda
– Production: Maria Ionescu, Sara Silveira, Clément Duboin and Frédéric Corvez
– Special Jury Prize at the Locarno Film Festival 2017
– Audience Award at The Strange Festival 2017
– Special Mention by the Jury at the 2017 Biarritz Festival
– Best Fantasy Film Award from the European Federation of Fantastic Film Festivals 2017
– Best Film Award / Best Actress / Best Photography / Fipresci Award / Felix Award for Best LGBT Film at the 2017 Rio de Janeiro Film Festival.
– Co-presented by Ciné Franco!