An asteroid will collide with the Earth. Ana and Julia’s mother suffers with a terminal illness. She asks her daughters to find their father, in the countryside of Rio Grande do Sul. The girls leave their city, Porto Alegre, and embark on the journey —Julia, the youngest, has only a superficial idea about what this trip will mean, while Ana is certain that their lives will never be the same again. With the imminent end of the world, Ana and Julia begin to mix up the external reality and their own internal realities and, on the way, encounter fantasies, super powers, ghosts and dinosaurs.
Presented at Berlin International Film Festival.
Maria Galant, Anais Grala Wegner, Felipe Kannenberg, Marina Mendo, Nicholas Perlin, Otávio Diello
- Written and Directed by: Luciana Mazeto, Vinícius Lopes
- Cinematography: Carine Wallauer
- Editing: Luciana Mazeto
- Sound Design: Kevin Agnes
- Costumes and Production Design: Gabriela Burck
- Production Manager: Leandro Engelke
- Producers: Jaqueline Beltrame, Leandro Engelke
- Executive Producer: Jaqueline Beltrame