On Wheels Brasil portrays the daily lives of characters that push, pull, or pedal some kind of vehicle to earn their living in the streets of Latin American cities. The film establishes a relationship between the wheel’s movement and the inconstancy of life itself, especially for those without stable jobs who need to create and improvise daily in order to survive.
- Written and Directed by: Sérgio Bloch
- Production: Sérgio Bloch, Angélica de Oliveira
- Director of Photography: Paulo Castiglioni
- Edition: Isabel Castro
- Sound Editing: Aurélio Dias
- Soundtrack: Cyclophonica
- Sound Mixing: Ives Rosenfeld