Designer, musician, poet and activist, Rogerio Duarte was one of the mentors of the Tropicalist movement. Thinker and prolific artist, he was at the forefront of all that was most modern in the Brazilian culture, especially in the 1960s and 1970s. As Glauber Rocha told Caetano Veloso: “do not forget that behind each one of us there is Rogerio Duarte”.
Caetano Veloso, Gilberto Gil, Paquito, Carlos Rennó, Armandinho, Luiz Caldas, Diogo Duarte
– Director: José Walter Lima
– Screenwriters: José Walter Lima and Roberto Torres
– Cinematographer: Pedro Semanovschi
– Editor: Bau Carvalho
– In-Edit Film Festival, São Paulo
– Leipzig Film Festival, Germany