Tito is a shy 10-year-old boy who lives with his mother. Suddenly, an unusual epidemic starts to spread, making people sick whenever they get scared. Tito quickly discovers that the cure is somehow related to his missing father’s research on bird song.
He embarks on a journey to save the world from the epidemic with his friends. Tito’s search for the antidote becomes a quest for his missing father and for his own identity.
Denise Fraga, Mateus Solano, Matheus Nachtergaele, Pedro Henrique
- Direction: Gustavo Steinberg, Gabriel Bitar, André Catoto
- Screenplay: Eduardo Benaim, Gustavo Steinberg
- Soundtrack: Ruben Feffer, Gustavo Kurlat
- Direction of Animation: Chico Bela, Vini Wolf
- Production Director: Cleber Rosseto
- Editing: Vania Debs, Thiago Ozelami, Nina Senra
- Executive Producer: Daniel Greco, Felipe Sabino
- Animation: Split Studio