Luiz Fernando Rodrigues da Silva, resident at Vidigal's favela, is a boxer and a strong candidate to represent Brazil in Tokyo's Olympic Games in 2020. Without any official support, the Vidigal community was able to classify two fighters in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio: Michel Borges and Patrick Lourenço. All three started in the same boxing gymnasium in the community, Institute Todos na Luta.
Every hero's aim is to reach the Olympus.
- Directed by: José Joffily and Isabel Joffily
- Producer: Samuel Lobo
- Cinematographer: Pedro Rossi
- Sound Mixing: Pedro Rodrigues & Geraldo Ribeiro
- Editor: Fernando Vidor
- Sound Design: François Wolf
- Research: Poliana Paiva
- Co-production: Casa de Cinema de Porto Alegre