General info: email@example.com
76, rue de Rennes
Subway: Saint-Sulpice (ligne 4)
Single Ticket: 8,50 €
Student Ticket: 5 €
Special PASS fee for the festival: 65 € (10 tickets)
Maison Dulac Cinéma card accepted (5,50 €)
Unlimited CIP Cine-Cards and UGC Cards accepted (subject to a CNC visa number)
Information and tickets: dulaccinemas.com
- Director: Katia Adler
- Producer: Juliette Vincent, Denise Grinspum
- Director of Partnerships: Karina Tavares
- Development Advisor: Silvia Balea
- Local producer: Sandro Essencio
- Graphic Designer: Beto Martins
- Logistics and Communication: Alana Moreira
- Website: Clarissa Kezen
- Brazilian press office: Nani Rubin
- Event assistant: Lucia Danon
- Footage: Luis Jachmann
- Photographer: Ana Paganini
- Teaser: Julio Adler
- Bar: Patricia Elu
- Intern in cultural mediation: Thayane Delage
- Translators: Pascale Pfann, Lucas Cureau and Robinson Azor
- Presenter: Jose Brion
PARTICIPATE AS A VOLUNTEER OF THE FESTIVAL DE CINÉMA BRÉSILIEN DE PARIS
As every year, if you wish to participate in this event as part of the Festival team, you will be very welcome! It does not matter if you are bilingual, moviegoer, cocktails expert or simply an admirer and available. We propose different tasks that include different steps in the organization of the event: logistics assistance, public reception, bar and buffet, French-Portuguese translator.
Being a volunteer at the Brazilian Film Festival in Paris will be the occasion for you to:
- have a new work experience
- integrate a dynamic team
- participate in the organization of an internationally renowned event
- contribute to the cultural life of Paris
- meet film directors and professionals
- share your experiences and ideas with others who are passionate about Brazilian cinema
- watch some festival films
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
With its varied programming - popular films, works of art and film essays, documentaries and animations, the festival attracts a varied, demanding audience and influencers. Each year more than 10 thousand spectators take advantage of this unique opportunity to see recent or classic Brazilian films.
The festival has significant visibility in the media, both in France (Pariscope, Libération, Cahiers du Cinema, Metro, RFI, Inter France, France Culture, Le Mouv, Radio Nova, etc.) and in Brazil (O Globo, São Paul etc.).
The festival offers an exclusive and sought-after opporunity for advertisers who want to achieve a high-level urban and sociocultural goal.
We propose to jointly develop a marketing / public relations strategies that will suit you and your products, your needs and your possibilities.
For 25 years the festival has developed a broad communication plan - TV, radio, internet, outdoors - offering good visibility. This visibility also allows advertisers to position themselves as leaders in the French and Brazilian markets, and to develop a positive brand image.
Working with the festival also means supporting the sharing of Brazilian cinema abroad and, therefore, helping to develop its film industry.
Join us! For more information, send an email to email@example.com.